Terms & Conditions
GENERAL FESTIVAL CONDITIONS
The festival ticket is sold by Vegan Camp Out Australia (Vegan Camp Out Pty Ltd – ABN: 61 654 064 963).
The term ‘Vegan Camp Out’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or event organiser’ refers to the owner of the website Vegan Camp Out Pty Ltd. The term ‘you’ refers to the ticket holder or ticket purchaser.
Purchase of this ticket constitutes a contract between Vegan Camp Out and the purchaser and in the event that the festival ticket is purchased on another’s behalf, the festival ticket holder. Tickets are sold subject to the following terms and conditions which form part of the contract between Vegan Camp Out and the purchaser and the festival ticket holder.
The following terms and conditions of entry are to ensure that everyone has a fun, safe and amazing experience.
TICKETING & WRISTBANDS
Tickets are available online e-tickets via (link coming soon)
- The ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission with matching and valid proof of age ID card if over the age of 16.
- One adult ticket is valid for the person named on the ticket and a child ticket is valid for any child that is accompanied by their responsible adult/parent and guardian.
- Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry, every ticket will only be able to be scanned once at the gate.
- The ticket entitles the patron to one wristband. Tickets will be exchanged for wristbands at the gate office during the event and wristbands must be kept on throughout the entirety of the festival. Wristbands removed from the wrist or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced. It is your responsibility to take care of your wristband. Those without wristbands will be refused admission to the Site or may be removed from the Site.
- The artist, performer line-up, all billed attractions at the Event and Site layout may be subject to change at any time without notice. All advertised performance times are also subject to change without notice. You are not guaranteed to see every speaker and the stage will be closed if it reaches maximum capacity, so it’s first come first serve. Your purchase of Tickets is subject to our right to alter or vary the programme (including the layout of the Site) due to events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control and in such circumstances we shall not be obligated to refund Ticket monies or exchange your Ticket(s). Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned unless the Event is cancelled/rescheduled (see details below).
- It is your responsibility to check your Ticket(s) and to ascertain the date and the time of the Event.
- We are not responsible or liable for any Tickets that are lost or stolen.
- Tickets may not be used for any advertising, competitions, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, or used, sold or given away in conjunction with other products or services (such as part of a travel or hospitality package) without the express written permission of Vegan Camp Out in advance. Failure to comply with the foregoing may result in the cancellation of the Ticket without any refund or compensation and/or the ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the Site.
- Any Tickets bought from unauthorised agents or third parties are not valid and admission to the Event will not be permitted.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any name changes or questions.
- Unless authorised by Vegan Camp Out Pty Ltd and except as required by law, all ticket sales are strictly non-refundable with the exception of cancellations as stated in clause 5 under this subheading.
- The event organiser reserves the right to make changes to the program without prior notice or limitations.
- If you are denied entry to the Event or evicted from the Event for possessing a Prohibited Item you will not be eligible for a refund.
- The Promoter reserves its rights to cancel the Festival at any time due to a Force Majeure Event, which in the Promoter’s sole discretion makes it logistically impossible to continue to operate the Festival. “Force Majeure Event” shall mean anything outside the Promoter’s reasonable control, including without limitation, fire, bad weather, damage to Festival Site caused by bad weather, rain, flood, drought, storm, lightning, act of god, explosion, sabotage, accident, labour dispute, pandemic or Covid-19 related and government enforced lockdowns, council or police rulings or war. The Promoter reserves its rights to shorten the length of the Festival at any time due to a Force Majeure Event.
- If the Event is cancelled, we will use our reasonable endeavors to notify you as soon as reasonably possible (including notifying you of the details of any re-scheduling using the email address provided upon making the booking). If the Event is to be rescheduled, you will be offered like for like Ticket(s) for the rescheduled Event. If you are not able to attend the rescheduled Event or the Event is not rescheduled, we shall alert you on how to request a refund of the face value of the Ticket(s). If you wish to claim such a refund for a rescheduled or cancelled event, you will have 2 weeks to make the request from being notified of the rescheduled/cancelled Event (although please note that this is without prejudice to your statutory rights). If the event is cancelled, tickets will be refunded to the original buyer of the tickets that are registered on our ticketing system. Tickets purchased via a private ‘re-sell’ are not able to request a refund from Vegan Camp Out without the original buyer providing proof of re-sale and granting permission to refund the new buyer. If your ticket(s) was gifted/complimentary/won through a promotional agreement, competition, raffle or the likes of, no refund will be issued for a cancelled Event but can be used for a rescheduled Event. We reserve the right to make alterations to the time, date, duration and Venue of the Event or other details governed by any Ticket in the event of unforeseen or other circumstances, including (without limitation), Force Majeure, health/safety and security concerns or decisions from any Authorised Person or other competent authority. In the event of such alteration, neither we nor the Official Ticketing Agent will be liable to the Ticket Holder or any other person for any costs, expenses or other losses resulting from such alteration.
ACCESS, ENTRY & EVICTION POLICY
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Gates officially open at 12PM on Friday the 24th of November 2023 for general ticket holders and close at 9PM that night. They reopen again Saturday at 8am. Note there are gate closure times between 9pm-8am on Friday- Saturday and Saturday-Sunday. The gates finally shut at 5 pm on Sunday the 26th of November 2023 at the conclusion of the festival.
Friday 12PM to 9PM
Saturday 8am to 9PM
Sunday 8am to 5PM
- In case of emergency please follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and/or other officials.
- The permit for each festival is granted under strict conditions of attendance and public safety, prevention of disorder and prevention of public nuisance. Any person who disrupts the festival under any of the below sections will leave themselves liable for eviction from site. The decision as to the eviction will be at the discretion of the event organisers following advice from festival security staff.
- When purchasing alcohol at the Event, you will be asked for proof of age.
- Ticket holders may be ejected from the Event and reported to the Police in the case of causing damage, nuisance or injury. Examples include being (or appearing to be) drunk, incapable, intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs, under-age (where relevant), abusive, threatening, behaving antisocially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, declining to be searched, failure to comply with the reasonable instructions of Event officials or in breach of any of these Terms. Where a ticket holder has been ejected from the Site or refused entry to the Event, such ticket holder will not be granted re-entry on another ticket howsoever purchased or obtained.
- Illegal substances, glass, weapons, fire hazards and other items listed as Prohibited Items on this website are not to be brought to the Event. There will be car searches at the gate to ensure compliance with the banned items list.
- No flammable liquids or fire hazard items of any types are to be brought on site, including but not limited to flares, lasers, generators, fireworks, kerosene, portable cooking stoves and LPG bottles. Fire hazards of any risk will be confiscated at the gate due to total fire ban periods and as required by event permit. This excludes LPG bottles and cooking stoves that are a standard part of your campervan vehicle/caravan however please note that you are required by law to have a fire extinguisher in your campervan/caravan in the event that a fire does break out. No open flames.
- No Passouts are permitted at this event.
- Persons will be liable for eviction under the following circumstances:
- Entering or being onsite without a ticket or relevant pass/ wristband
- Unacceptable, disruptive or anti-social behaviour**
- Having been arrested or cautioned in connection with a criminal offence, pending or post hand-over to the Police
**Unacceptable behaviour that can lead to eviction includes:
- Illegal activity;
- Breaching the terms and conditions of entry;
- Failing to submit to a search upon entry to the site;
- Offensive behaviour;
- Throwing hard objects in the direction of people;
- Encouraging others to behave badly by incitement;
- Unwelcome sexual attention, including inappropriate touching, groping and unwelcome sexual advances.
- Preventing our security or emergency services reacting to a situation;
- Taking tents with the intent of burning them;
- Throwing gas canisters onto fires;
- Building or fuelling large bonfires;
- Smoking inside or within a 4m vicinity of an enclosed space at the Event, this includes tents, marquees and other indoor structures.
- Littering or throwing cigarette butts on the ground. (Please use the bins on site)
- Committing a criminal offence but not arrested by the police;
- In possession of unlawful drugs
- Unofficially selling alcohol, tobacco, counterfeit or any unauthorised goods
- Ticket touting;
- Climbing or standing upon fences, barriers, trees, shrubbery, walls, safety fences, rock arrangements, ride structures, exhibits, buildings or any other inappropriate objects.
- Any other behaviour that leaves the event organisers open to prosecution or is not conducive to maintaining a safe event
MEDIA & MARKETING
- Vegan Camp Out Pty Ltd, their partners and other authorised persons with formal written permission from us have all rights to film, photo, distribute and video production of the media from this event.
- Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with The Privacy Act (1988)
- By entering the Site and/or purchasing Tickets, ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording (which may include you as a member of the audience) and its use in distribution (commercial or otherwise) perpetually and throughout the world without any payment. Ticket holders are allowed to record short clips of acts/talks/performances/workshops and take pictures but are not authorised to film/record the full performance/act/talk/workshop without prior written consent from Vegan Camp Out.
- People under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
CAMPING & CARS
- Once camps have been set up and the festival has begun there will be no driving or moving cars throughout the event.
- You must bring your own tent, essential supplies and other items necessary for a comfortable experience camping. Free water will be available, however it’s always good to bring extra.
ATTEND AT YOUR OWN RISK
- This festival is held in an outdoor setting and as such dehydration and heatstroke are a risk amongst other risks. You acknowledge that there are many inherent dangers and risks of attending an outdoor festival which may result in loss or damage to your property and personal injury and you agree to take all necessary steps to ensure you look after your health and safety by bringing/wearing appropriate footwear, clothing, staying hydrated, nourished and well rested. Don’t forget to check on your friends as well. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather. Vegan Camp Out does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to your personal property.
- Admission is at the customers’ own risk. Vegan Camp Out and its affiliates will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the actions of other patrons or third parties.
- For the safety of all patrons including yourself, climbing or standing upon fences, barriers, trees, shrubbery, walls, safety fences, rock arrangements, ride structures, exhibits, buildings or any other inappropriate objects is strictly prohibited and subject to eviction from site.
- Please note that there will be loud music during certain times at the festival. It is your responsibility to wear appropriate ear protection such as ear plugs if necessary. Vegan Camp Out takes no responsibility for any hearing damage or loss caused by excessive noise.
- Please note that strobe lighting including flashing or flickering lighting and or other geometric visual lighting may be in use during the event and as such if you have a history of epilepsy or seizures, consult a doctor before purchasing a ticket and attending the event. Some individuals are sensitive to flashing or flickering lights or geometric shapes and patterns, and may have an undetected epileptic condition and may experience epileptic seizures when watching the visual effects of any installation within the event. Please consult a doctor before purchasing and attending this event if you are at risk or have a history of this. By attending Vegan Camp Out you agree that we take no responsibility for any epileptic medical issues that may arise out of the visuals from the festival and that we are not liable for any personal injury.
LEAVE NO TRACE
- This event is a leave no trace event. Please ensure you take everything you came with and leave the environment how you found it. As vegans this is one of our top priorities.
- No littering cigarette butts, please put these out first and put them in the bins provided.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law you agree to waive any legal rights of action you may have against and release Vegan Camp Out Pty Ltd, its officers, employees, agents, contractors, volunteers (the “Associates”) and the event venue from all claims, liability, loss, damage and costs however so arising out of or in relation your attendance at the Festival (whether based in negligence or any other tort, contract, statutory liability, omission on the part of the persons released or otherwise).
- You agree to indemnify Vegan Camp Out Pty Ltd, its related entities, contractors and their respective directors, officers and authorised representatives as well as the event venue against any loss, injury or damages caused to any other person or the property of any other person arising out of your actions, negligence or breach of these Terms and Conditions.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
By purchasing a ticket, Vegan Camp Out Australia may need to collect and keep personal information about you including your name, address, credit card or payment details, telephone number and the names of all ticket allocations. Unless you tell us otherwise, this information may be disclosed to third parties to provide you with information about the event, newsletter, etc. Vegan Camp Out may also need to disclose your personal information as required by law or as permitted under the Privacy Act.
- Please note that we have the right to revise and amend these Terms. By continuing to use the website, you signify your agreement to be bound by the amended Terms.
This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia and the Federal Court of Australia (where applicable). The Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact email@example.com